Complete Health Screen
Health should be valued above all else. With the increase in pace of life and consequent change in lifestyle, most of us have neglected to look after our health. The changes in dietary habits, the air that we breathe, the breakneck pace at which we conduct our lives have also inadvertently contributed to the rise in diseases resulting from stress and lack of proper care.
This screen is aimed at early detection of illnesses and to empower the individual to be more proactive towards leading a healthy and fulfilling life. Early detection of Hypertension, Diabetes, high Cholesterol, heart disease prevents risk of stroke and heart attacks. Doing regular Pap Smears detects early Cancer of the Cervix which is totally curable if detected early.
- To fast overnight from 10 p.m. the night before. Only water is allowed. No coffee/tea for breakfast and make appointment for 9 a.m. the next morning.
- Bring all your past medical records, X-rays, laboratory results and current medication.
What the package includes:
- Full History Taking by Doctor
- Full Physical Examination including Blood Pressure Measurement, Height/Weight/Body Fat % / Visual Acuity / Colour Vision
- Full Blood Count
- Lipid Profile
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (indicates the risk of heart disease)
- Liver Disease Screen
- Kidney Disease Screen
- Diabetes Screen
- Thyroid Disease Screen
- STD Screen
- Hepatitis A & B Screen
- Cancer Markers Screen for Liver, Colon, Pancreas
- Bone and Joint Diseases including Uric Acid
- Urine / Stool Examination
Optional Additional Tests
- PAP Smear (to schedule 2 weeks after the last menstrual period)
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Ca 125 (Cancer of Ovary)
- HIV test
- Vitamin D3 levels
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Breast Ultrasound